This Sunday was the leavetaking of the feast of the Dormition. Here is a short talk about the Dormition of the Theotokos.
- Dormition means falling asleep
- The Story.
- A balanced view.
- The intercession of the Theotokos.
- Heresies about the Theotokos:
- The heresy of the Theotokos as "co-mediatrix"
- The heresies of The "Immaculate Conception" and "Original Sin" are discussed at length. VERY IMPORTANT!
- The ever-virginity of the Theotokos explained.
If the "LISTEN NOW" link does not work, copy this URL into your browser: http://www.orthodox.net/catechism/feasts-of-the-theotokos_2010-08-28+dormition+after-liturgy-short-talk.m3u
If this file does not work for you, try the direct link to the actual mp3 file:http://www.orthodox.net/catechism/feasts-of-the-theotokos_2010-08-28+dormition+after-liturgy-short-talk.mp3